Postal surveys are more economical and less intrusive than telephone or face-to-face interviewing, avoiding any need for personal ‘cold calling’. They can be particularly useful for surveys covering a wide geographical area or if respondents will need time to consider their answers or look up factual information to give an answer.
We always aim to achieve as high a response rate as possible. This helps to ensure that the sample is representative of the target population, and thus that the findings of your research can be seen as statistically robust. To obtain a high response rate, we provide:
- Experienced researchers who have managed many high volume postal surveys
- Specialist design techniques to produce professional printed documents using our unique postal survey designs
- A robust tracking system of returns to produce timely and accurate reminders
- Electronic scanning for quick and accurate data entry
- A freephone helpline service for anyone having difficulty completing their questionnaire
Contact us to discuss your project on 01364 654485 or email us directly